Here’s the list so far!
(I reformatted my itinerary so it’d be easier to read.)
8:30 AM: Leadership Discussion: Identity and Access Management in Higher Education
9:45 AM: Benchmarking for CIOs
10:45 AM: The Higher Education CIO and Technology Leaders: Ten Years of Study
1:00 PM: They Just Don’t Get It: Seven Ways Geeks and Non-Geeks Can Get Along – Sponsored by Acquia
2:30 PM: People Skills: Creating Breakthrough Communication and Collaboration across Individuals, Teams, and Organizations
3:45 PM: A Transformational Leadership and Staff Development Program
4:45 PM: The Customer Has a Project: Now What?
5:30 PM: Reception
7:30 AM: Project Management
8:30 AM: Working as a System through the Collective Wisdom of Institutional CIOs
9:30 AM: Visibility into Your IT Department: Kennesaw State University’s Journey
10:45 AM: The 21st-Century IT Leadership Competency Model
11:45 AM: The Future Information Technology Workforce: IT Skills for the Future
12:30 PM: Lunch
- Communicating IT and IT Value
- IT and Governance (Trustees, etc.)
- The Realities of Creating IT Accessibility
- Want to Be a CIO?
1:30 PM: Poster sessions
- “IT Accessibility Five Minute Tune-ups”
- Cloud Staffing: Using Cloud Computing and Virtualization Strategies to Optimize the Student Workforce
- EDUCAUSE Constituent Groups
- Hipsters and Hobos: Learning by Becoming in a Retro Virtual World
- Leveraging Cloud Services in the Academic Enterprise
- Meet ‘n Greet: Learn More About EDUCAUSE
- What’s the Trouble with LibGuides in Higher Education?
8:30 AM: Building Services and Developing Relationships: From Clients to Collaborative Partners
9:30 AM: Creating a University IT Service Portfolio
10:30 AM: Generations in the Classroom: New Complexities in Teaching and Learning